The 2019 Migraine World Summit Opening Night was an in-person event held at the UCLA Luskin Conference Center Ballroom with a live patient audience, special celebrity guest speakers, expert medical panel and the hosts of the Migraine World Summit.
View the 3 minute highlights: https://www.migraineworldsummit.com/opening-night/
- The Migraine World Summit Opening Night Live Event took place on March 19, 2019, at the UCLA Luskin Center
- The agenda included:
- An expert panel of 3 with Dr. Andrew Charles, Dr. Robert Shapiro, Dr. Dawn Buse
- 2 celebrities who shared their story: Terrell Davis, Kristin Chenoweth
- 404 attended from the migraine community
- Live Streamed on Facebook; 3 minute sizzle reel: https://www.migraineworldsummit.com/opening-night/
- Survey Results provided exceptional feedback with over 95% of attendees rating the event as “Excellent” or “Very Good”.
The Live Event had over 55 million impressions. Press coverage on TV, print, radio and online platforms, including People magazine, Healthline, Huffington Post, The Talk TV show.